Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Love Helping People Get Healthy!













   I know the blog is not updated as much as it should be, my apologies! The reason is I am extremely busy helping people get healthy and regain their life back. In the Pittsburgh area, and across the country via phone and Skype consultations, I am honored to be able to make a positive impact in peoples lives.

   Blogging in between patients right now, and I just got finished talking with a patient a few minutes ago. A few weeks ago he felt like he didn't want to live anymore. A long list of medications, overweight, depressed and sick. 2 weeks on his program (because there is no ONE program, they are designed for you) he was able to cut his medications in half, he lost 13 pounds, he feels great, has the energy he hasn't had in years, is sleeping better, thinking more clearly, and is not feeling depressed anymore!

   Its not magic, it is just clinically investigating the underlying reasons why people are feeling the way they are feeling. Natural Science put into action! Learn more at www.drwillcole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment